Adsmart outdoor advertising scam . Not real !!!

Nov 01, 2013
review #455275

Agreed to have them place a Monster Energy Drink ad on my vehicle and get paid weekly.They sent me a money order for $900 .

Deposit or cash it at my bank and keep $350 as initial payment . The remaining balance ($550) to be sent via Western Union to a person named Zina Stephanie Pierre in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida . The $900 never ended up clearing from my bank so I've been robbed a total of $611 with my banks service fees.

I am so pissed but yet feel so *** .Now I'm nearly broke but they don't care and their is probably nothing I can do about it but take up the £¢€?$@.

9535e8b
Had an experience with Adsmart outdoor advertising?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Sickandtired

May 22

Yes i though,,although a little weird Id' do it for 350 a week but many people getcha with the Ill send you money you cash it with good money and send it back to them, this sort of scam is getting really old, suck they took your money,

apilot

May 10

Might I remind you that this is a modified version of the "Nigerian 719(?) scam! Where they want you to send some money to get "really large amounts" of money to US! And of course they offer you millions of dollars in commision for this "work"! And again you use "Western Union". Where the money leaves, (and is never seen again!)_ At best you may recieve a box of old useless rags" for your commision too!
Red Bull, and Red Rain scams just speed up the system a little, by sending you this "valueable check", and all you have to do is send about 2/3 back,- after cashing it in your acount-- "And you recieve $300 cash right off"--- NOT!! Guess what you only lose $600 + beccuse you did not spend this $300 (hopefully)!

apilot

May 10

I got one last week that is similar, - except that they used "Red Rain Energy Drink".. It "registered" rather quickly when I read that they would send me check, and I was to send balance to another address (they claim graphics person).. And I get to keep $300.00 for my first months payment!
Never - NEVER cash a check in your bank, and then forward from your account to somebody else! And never trust Western Union with anything that you can not be sure of recipient! I may send "fast money" to a family member,- "with both ends watching to see that it arrives ok"! And immediate phone call as soon as sent, as swell as phone call from other end to make sure it got there!
You have about a 99% chance of getting clipped with any of these "projects"!!

Jan 23

why didnt you just cash the money order???

beautiful1

Dec 10, 2013 Americus, Georgia

I dont think its funny at all. I almost did the same thing but i went to the police department first then to a check cashing place inwhich they called the MoneyGram and alerted them that it was a fake.Im soooooo glad I did not cash it because I could have went to jail for fraud. Who could I blame? No one but myself. These people that are sending these things are fake people with fake ids.

CM

Nov 04, 2013

Hey this just happened to us. The bank said we have to pay them back this money. Unbeleivable!!!! SAME Name and everything.. Wish we saw this before it happened.

beautiful1

Dec 10, 2013 Americus, Georgia

I applied through email to advertise Red/Rain Energy Drink car advertisement on my vehicle for $350 a week ( the check amount of the MoneyGram money order is $995.00). They sent me a email detailing that the money order was sent through email. Stated I was to cash the money order and send $600 to Graphic agent that would place the advertisement on my vehicle.The person I was suppose to send it to was Candace Kabinga city of Topeka,state-Kansas,and zip code 66683 by Western Union. The money arrived today in a Priority Mail Express envelope and it looked real but I went to the police department to see if it was legit and they stated that it was not because the right side where the amount is suppose to be a raised number and it was not it was a flat surface like it was copied on a piece of paper. The officer advised me that if I had cashed it I could have been arrested for insufficient funds and trying to defraud (he said it better than that I just shorten it).The company that it on the priority mail express 2 day is John Nash at National University 20 East River Park Place West Fresno CA 93720-1551. The person whom I had converting with by email is David Dennison hiring manager of Adsmart Outdoor Advertising.

mkb2014

Apr 03 College Station, Texas

NANCY
Mar 3
to
Do you want your vehicle covered with a monster logo while you make 300 bucks weekly
Get back if interested. Hiring Manager, Monster Energy Drink® adsmartoutdoor advertsinc Mar 25 (9 days ago) to me Dear Applicant, Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us and we are sorry for the late response this is due to a lot of applicant that applied for this job, Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive. We are currently seeking to employ individual's world wide. How would you like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Monster/red | rain Energy Drink® How it works? Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: AdSmart Outdoor Advertising Inc. seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only
... Show more

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Adsmart outdoor advertising.
Filing a new complaint about
×