Adsmart outdoor advertising scam . Not real !!!
Agreed to have them place a Monster Energy Drink ad on my vehicle and get paid weekly.They sent me a money order for $900 .
Deposit or cash it at my bank and keep $350 as initial payment . The remaining balance ($550) to be sent via Western Union to a person named Zina Stephanie Pierre in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida . The $900 never ended up clearing from my bank so I've been robbed a total of $611 with my banks service fees.
I am so pissed but yet feel so *** .Now I'm nearly broke but they don't care and their is probably nothing I can do about it but take up the £¢€?$@.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I thought this was from the company I normally order from but this was my error but I thought I would give them a go. The wig looks nothing..."
- "I ordered the blanket scary in November. What I ordered and what arrived are NOT even close to the same. In fact, what arrived was not the color scheme in..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "The Executives heading this company were Executives at the failed mortgage company called Wingspan Portfolio Advisors in Carrollton, Texas. Wingspan Portfolio Advisors filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is now..."
- "My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend. Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."